‘Behind the Scenes’
When you know you need to organise the ‘back-end’ of your business but have no idea where to start…
You need the ‘Behind the Scenes’ Business Review – a (1-2-1) deep dive into what’s going on backstage in your business so that you know exactly what needs to be done to get organised, stop firefighting and get some of your precious time back.
Running a business can be hard. There’s loads to do and not enough time to do it.
This is why it’s so important to be organised.
But “getting organised” isn’t always that easy… or exciting.
You may feel like you’re constantly playing catch up, fire-fighting problems and never able to quite get on top of things.
Or perhaps your business has grown so quickly that your systems never caught up, making it impossible for you to let go of tasks that your team could take off your plate.
You don’t have time for the important things (like getting organised) because you’re always dealing with emergencies.
Things look great on the outside, your business is growing, your clients are raving about you… but you feel like you’re one dropped ball away from revealing the chaos that’s happening ‘behind the scenes’ and that scares you.
You aren’t even sure what needs tidying, what needs a bit of a polish and what needs binning altogether.
That’s why I created the ‘Behind the Scenes’ Business Review.
Finally, have a clear overview of exactly what’s happening (or not!) in your business.
Discover the simple, doable action steps you need to take to get you and your business organised and in order.
Get back in the driving seat, know what direction you are going in and cut the stress.
Together, we’ll take a fresh look at your entire business so that:
– You focus on the things that really need your attention
– You clear the decks of tasks that waste time
– You create simple ways to do regular tasks as efficiently as possible
– Your processes are out of your head and easy for anyone to follow (including you)
– You get the help you need from people who love the stuff you don’t
– The things that need to happen, happen
Take your business from feeling messy and stressy to being organised and orderly.
How much is it?
How does it work?
The Behind The Scenes Business Review consists of 5 simple steps.
* At this point, you will also have the option to keep working with me. I’ll support you closely until implementation is complete, making sure that the things that need to happen, happeN. We can discuss this after your review is complete.
The ‘Behind the Scenes’ Business Review is for you if you’re…
- A creative-minded business owner who struggles with detail
- Brilliant at what you do but feel overwhelmed with planning and processes
- An action-taker who will do what’s needed to make the most of the time you’re at work
- Passionate about getting your business set up for long-term success
- Eager to keep growing your business without having to be involved in every detail
- Ready to take back control of your time rather than it controlling you
Hi, I’m Maria… aka The Details Director,
I help creative-minded business owners to get organised ‘behind the scenes’ in their business to make it work better so that they can make the most of their most precious commodity… time!
My calm, no-nonsense approach helps my clients see their world more clearly so that they can focus on doing the right work at the right time, feeling calm and productive.